Chemists Without Borders solves humanitarian problems by mobilizing the resources and expertise of the global chemistry community and its networks.
We envision a global support network of volunteers providing mentoring, information and advice to ensure every person, everywhere, has affordable, consistent and persistent access to:
- Essential medicines and vaccines,
- Sufficient safe water,
- A sustainable energy supply,
- Education in green chemistry and business which people can apply in their daily lives and teach to others,
- Safe processes in work environments where chemical hazards exist,
- Emergency support including essential supplies and technology.
Chemists Without Borders is an equal opportunity 501(c)(3) organization.
Forms 1023, 990 and 990-T are available for public inspection by contacting us.
Chemists Without Borders is not in any way affiliated with Doctors Without Borders. Doctors Without Borders is a registered trademark of Bureau International de Médecins Sans Frontières.