We are a volunteer-powered organization. This means that your skills fuel our operations, activities and projects.
We trust that all volunteers believe in our mission, are willing to commit to the cause and add value to the organization.
The extent to which you engage is up to you. Whether you have a few hours each week, a few days each year or are able to devote considerably more time (20 hours a week), we can use your help. Most tasks can be carried out over the phone, web communication and email.
A (definitely) non-exhaustive list of possible tasks includes:
- Be an event representative
- Sharing interesting and relevant news on our social media platforms
- Writing an article for our blog or newsletter
- Joining the Fundraising efforts (working on sponsorships, donations, grants)
- Joining the Marketing team (graphic design, social media, communication)
- Sharing your ideas of potential projects
- Joining a specific project
- Giving legal advice
- Giving expert opinion on chemistry matters
- Starting your own project
How do I proceed?
- Subscribe here to join as a member
- Participate in the bi-monthly conference calls
- Follow us on social media
- As a member, initiate or join discussions through our internal communications platform
- Contact us directly and tell us more about yourself
- Learn what available volunteer opportunity suits you best, or design your own
Contact us to ask questions and explore opportunities that fit your availability. Chemists Without Borders is currently expanding and has a myriad of departmental roles available within the organization, and we are open to hearing what you'd like to offer.
We would love to have you join our team and we are positive you will find this an enriching experience!
Chemists Without Borders is an equal opportunity 501(c)(3) organization.